"Special Ceremonies for Special People"
I am pleased to be able to offer online facilities, to provide a convenient way of planning your wedding ceremony. Many people from interstate or overseas have taken advantage of this service, enabling them to make all of their wedding arrangements online, until we meet for the first time just prior to the wedding. My web site is designed to assist should you require my services for a ceremony in the Geelong region, along the Great Ocean Road, on the Bellarine Peninsula, or the City of Melbourne. Just follow these steps:-
1. I suggest you start by perusing my web site, from which you will find much helpful information including many photographs of locations at which I have conducted previous weddings. From my web site, you may then email me directly, outlining the date, time and location you have in mind for your ceremony.
2. A very important part of the preparation for a wedding is the necessity to complete a Notice of Intended Marriage form (NIM). Australian law requires this to be completed and lodged with your celebrant one clear calendar month before the marriage can take place. Simply use the above link to download and print the NIM.
3. The NIM is then completed and signed by the couple in front of an authorised witness. I can advise you of these witness requirements.
4. If you have been previously married, I will need to sight documents before the wedding which provide evidence that any previous marriage has been terminated, either by death or divorce. Certified copies of these documents can either be sent by mail, or submitted to me when we meet.
5. Once the above steps have been completed, you may then use email to plan the ceremony detail, including the wording for your vows, readings, the ring exchange, and any other ideas you have to personalise your ceremony.
6. My husband - the "Roadie" - accompanies me to each ceremony and will play your personally chosen music (CD's) if required. He will also take some digital photos during your ceremony. Several of these will be placed on my website (at no extra charge) for access by friends and family, who are unable to be present at your wedding.
Together we can make all of the arrangements for your wedding ceremony by utilising this online facility.
"Well, finally touched down in Asia again and if it wasn't for the ring I'd be wondering if we ever went to Portarlington.
So thank you so much for everything. It was a beautiful day and we thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of the ceremony. It was very much "us" and we really appreciated the opportunity to design the ceremony with your guidance and expertise. You and Peter were fabulous and we really appreciate all your support especially via the internet beforehand.
Many people commented on how great the day was and how impressed they were with you. Many of our family and friends thought we'd known you for a long time because you managed to create an "air of intimacy" that was very special"